Wrongful Death Cases
Common causes of wrongful death claims include:
- Automotive accidents
- Bike accidents
- Bus accidents
- Truck accidents
- Other motor vehicle accidents
- Work accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Defective products
- “Slip and Fall” accidents
- Other types
Losing a family member as the result of another person's reckless or negligent behavior can be emotionally and financially devastating to the family. Our attorneys understand this, and the many types of stresses that accompany these situations. We recognize that no legal settlement or compensatory verdict will ever make up for such tragedy.
Elman Law Group represents the surviving family members of victims who died in accidents caused by the careless or reckless actions of another party. If your loved one who died was the primary wage earner, your ability to support your family may be seriously compromised. Our attorneys will protect your rights and allow you to receive the maximum wrongful death recovery possible. We achieve this either through a settlement or by taking your Illinois wrongful death lawsuit to court. We are experienced negotiators and expert litigators. You will not pay us any fees unless and until we recover your compensation.
Elman Law Group will immediately begin investigating the circumstances surrounding your loved one’s death, and take all relevant steps to insure that your case will be handled thoroughly.
If someone you loved has died because of someone else’s negligence, contact our offices immediately for a free consultation.
- CTA Settles Bus Accident Lawsuit For $5.45 Million The CTA has settled a lawsuit for $5.45 million in the case of a woman who was struck and killed by a CTA bus as she sought to remove her bicycle from ....
- Megabus Settles Lawsuit Concerning 2010 Chicago Bus Accident For $5.1 Million On Wednesday, Megabus agreed to settle a wrongful death lawsuit involving a pedestrian who was fatally struck by a Megabus in downtown Chicago in ....
- Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed In Lakeview Taxi Accident In Chicago A wrongful death lawsuit has been filed in a case involving an elderly woman who was fatally hit by a cab driver while she was walking within a ....